Tighten & Tone

I am proud to say that I have gained from 110 to 125, thanks to an increase in appetite. But my belly has started hanging over my jeans! What kind of exercises will tighten and tone my tummy? Also, What exercises will tighten & tone my butt? And one more, what exercises will build bustline? Please help me, I have worked hard to gain this weight, but I also want to carry it well! Thanks in advance! Jackie

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Jackie, I am delighted to hear that you have gained weight. It is hard to prescribe exercises over the net. What I would suggest is that you visit your local gym and talk to one of the trainers there. It might be worth it to hire a trainer for an hour to get you started in the right direction. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Testosterone Cream for Facial Lipodyst.
HIv & Nutrition