|How can I get mor fat in my face?
Jul 6, 1999
I have been off PI's for a year, now, taking Viramune, Videx and Zerit. I continue to stuggle to keep my weight up, even though I work out 4X a week and take 200mg testosterone every two weeks. I am really seeing a sunken look in my face -- no fat or fullness anywhere. Also protruding veins in arms, legs and face. Can anything restore subcutaneous fat?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Nothing yet has been shown to restore subcutaneous fat unfortunately. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Weight loss/plastic surgery/exercise
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush In Adults?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Are Canker Sores A Sign Of Ars?
- Atripla No Longer Is Effective
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.