Oct 11, 1999
I have been off of crixivan for about 4 mos now.
I have gained about 35 lbs. When will I see a decrease in my weight?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is hard to predict. Now that protease-inhibitors are not the only cause of lipodystrophy(see previous answer), other drugs or just treating HIV may be the cause of body habitus changes. Decrease your calories, exercise aerobically, and have your doctor check your testosterone. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hpv Vaccine Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.