|What foods are best taken with Norvir (Ritonavir)
May 7, 1999
What a horrible tasting drug this Norvir! Any recommendations for what would make this such a disgusting daily experience? I'm allergic to peanuts!
Response from Dr. Fisher
try hershey's syrup (one teaspoon) just before you take the norvir Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Amprenavir & fatty foods
Take medication with food or milk
- Toes And Balls Of Feet Numbness Neuropathy
- How Will The Doctor Contact Me If I Test Positive For Hiv?
- Physical Therapy Exercises For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Thrush On Sides Of Tongue
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.