|Athlete living with AIDS
Jul 29, 1999
Do you think that it is a good idea for an athlete who just found out that he was HIV positive, to continue to play football. Is it okay for his body, physically.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Yes, just don't get injured! And make sure you are on a healthy diet, train properly, get treated for the HIV. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
EXERCISE AND FATIGUE
Scientific Relation Between Exercise (Aerobic) and Reduction in Viral Load
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.