|Neuropathy and exercise
Nov 29, 1999
Hi, I am wondering whether there is a limit to exercising on a stair-stepper if you have neuropathy in your legs. How much is too much?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Stepper, There should not be any limits to what you can do in terms of damaging the nerves in your legs. Exercise in moderation is always a good idea, with good hydration and stretching. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
a glass of wine...
Is Exercise worth it?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.