|Neuropathy and exercise
Nov 29, 1999
Hi, I am wondering whether there is a limit to exercising on a stair-stepper if you have neuropathy in your legs. How much is too much?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Stepper, There should not be any limits to what you can do in terms of damaging the nerves in your legs. Exercise in moderation is always a good idea, with good hydration and stretching. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
a glass of wine...
Is Exercise worth it?
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Blood Splashed In Eye Hiv Rapid Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.