|Neuropathy and exercise
Nov 29, 1999
Hi, I am wondering whether there is a limit to exercising on a stair-stepper if you have neuropathy in your legs. How much is too much?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Stepper, There should not be any limits to what you can do in terms of damaging the nerves in your legs. Exercise in moderation is always a good idea, with good hydration and stretching. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
a glass of wine...
Is Exercise worth it?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.