|Is caffeine a bad thing?
Apr 12, 1999
I work at a food bank for people who are hiv+. One of our clients recently commented to me that food and drinks containing caffeine are not good for people with hiv infection. If this is true, we need to make some changes in the selections we offer. What are you comments on this?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't believe in blanket statements such as "food and drinks containing caffeine are not good for people with hiv." Generally caffenine has little value but offers little harm in moderation. Limiting caffeine is basically a good idea for anyone, hiv infected or not. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Diet for pregnant woman with HIV
a glass of wine...
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.