|I need energy and want to lose weight.
Jul 29, 1999
I am relatively active, and am not worried about my exercise program. However, lately I have not had as much energy as in the past, and I have gained a fairly large amount of weight. Are there diet plans I can follow to help gain energy and lose weight?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Sure...think of a moderate low-fat, high protein approach. Make sure your exercise level is adequate. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
soy as protein
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.