|I need energy and want to lose weight.
Jul 29, 1999
I am relatively active, and am not worried about my exercise program. However, lately I have not had as much energy as in the past, and I have gained a fairly large amount of weight. Are there diet plans I can follow to help gain energy and lose weight?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Sure...think of a moderate low-fat, high protein approach. Make sure your exercise level is adequate. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
soy as protein
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.