|new no calorie sweetner: Splenda
Aug 10, 1999
Can you tell me if the Sweetner with the brand name Splenda (Sucralose) is safe??? any potential dangers for people in general especially HIV+ persons???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
So far there is nothing terrible about it. It appears to be a non-absorbable sugar. If that is the case, if you use too much of it diarrhea may be the result. Like any substitute or life in general, moderation is the key. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
exercise and weight maintenance
Diet for AIDS and multiple medical problems
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.