Nov 1, 1999
I have been a vegetarian for over 10 years. I have always worried about getting proper nutrition, but even more so sense I tested positive. The information out there about what nutritents a person with HIV needs is confusing, to say the least. Are there any additional nutritional requirements? Are massive amounts of supplements needed. And being a vegantarian, what special need may I have?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Don't think I can specifically recommend any supplements, but multivitamins, minerals, etc would be a good idea. Talk to a dietician! Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Am I wasting?!?!?
How much Protein is too much?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.