|what's up with SB-Normal Stool Formula and does it work?
Aug 25, 1999
Have you heard anything about the dietary supplement SB-Normal Stool Formula? Does it really work for diarrhea? Where can I get some more information?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sorry, never heard of it. Suggest you contact the manufacturers. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Diarrhea for a Year
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.