JUVEN is all the rage in Houston

recently because of bad limp wasting(doctors here are now referring to that symtom as "lipoatophy" as opposed to the crix. belly "lipodsytrophy". my insurance HMO should be called "Insurance NO!". as they will not pay for the expensive Anadrol, oxandron or HGH that my doctor wants to put me on for my wasted arms, legs and face. he has directed me to buy on my own this JUVEN from the buyers club. seems everyone is trying it. changed me from Crix/combivir to 3tc, d4t plus hydrea to help d4t overcome possible resistance and viracept. also, i keep reading here about everyone getting lumps, my life long lipomas disappeared to almost being very small? now being off crix.and azt will i possibly "fill in" a little?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Yes you probably will show some improvement...but remember this syndrome (lipoatrophy or lipodystrophy with/without fat accumulation) can occur even in the absence of antiretroviral therapy so changing medications may not work.

What is JUVEN? Never heard of it.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Juven
ARABINOXYLANE COMPOUND