Overly muscular

I had begun exercising for the last 2 months, and now, my body is muscular and I don't want it. Is there anyway you can reduce your muscle size?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Wow! A rare complaint in my experience! In this answer, I will assume that you are a man... if you are a woman, please reask the question for a different response.

I suspect that you may have been doing some serious weight training to gain such a different muscle structure over a period of 2 months. If you are on testosterone replacement therapy, you may want to discuss the dose with your doctor to make sure that it is at a physiologic replacement level. And, you may want to rethink your exercises to include those that keep you fit without overdeveloping muscles. Check with your doctor and ask for a referral to a physical therapist who can design and prescribe an exercise program that is tailored to your needs and preferences.

Wasting, disease...
Weight gain