|RNA PCR at 32 days?
Jul 23, 2001
I did a RNA PCR 32 days after a possible exposure, and it is a negative. Are there any other tests that I can do at this stage to rule out a possible infection ?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No that is the best test. You may want to repeat it in another month or so, but it sounds like you are OK! Stay safe! DTD
Vitamins to take
Facial Wasting - Anything new or the best treatment
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.