|OK NOW WHAT
Jun 26, 2001
Tested at 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 months on Elisa-all negative. Tested also at 9 months for hiv 1 and 2. Also negative. Had a proviral-hiv/qualitative pcr dna at 9 months. Negative. What now?Do I need to keep this up for the rest of my life or am I cleared of this mind-misery???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You are certainly clear now. Unless you have other risk behaviors, you should stop testing. DTD
Would I not be in the special cases of AIDS?
I need your help!!!
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.