|OK NOW WHAT
Jun 26, 2001
Tested at 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 months on Elisa-all negative. Tested also at 9 months for hiv 1 and 2. Also negative. Had a proviral-hiv/qualitative pcr dna at 9 months. Negative. What now?Do I need to keep this up for the rest of my life or am I cleared of this mind-misery???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You are certainly clear now. Unless you have other risk behaviors, you should stop testing. DTD
Would I not be in the special cases of AIDS?
I need your help!!!
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.