|Carnitine and Riboflavin to combat mitochondrial toxicity
Nov 29, 1999
Response from Dr. Fisher
No, not routinely. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
worried about supplement
FACIAL WASTING AND REMEDIES
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.