Nov 29, 1999
Is weightlifting bad for a person with hiv? Does it affect the immune system in a negative manner? Does it affect lymph nodes? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Fisher
It's probably good. Dr Hellerstein has shown that resistance exercise increases muscle mass in HIV-wasting. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Zerit and facial wasting
seeking an experienced hiv physican in sf
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- Vaginal Fluid Scared To Death
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.