What is status of HE2000?

I have been trying to follow the results of the studies of HE2000, but am finding it hard to find any simple answers. I know the company had an update this week at a conference overseas. Do you know, at least right now, how HE2000 is performing and if it might be the drug to enable HIV to become an extremely long-term manageable illness? Hearing it has little side-effects, and is able to suppress HIV with once a day dosing really got my interests raised. Any results or details you can provide will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin in Ohio

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't have any results. Perhaps the other faculty would. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

aids and herbs???????????
Effect of hepatitis c