|Any studies on using steroids to fight Lipodystrophy
Jan 10, 2000
Are there any studies on using Steriods to fight Liphodystrophy. My doctr is uneasy about refilling my scripts without some proof that a "real" study(ies) is going somewhere she can talk to other doctors> HELP!!!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I have found personally that anabolics like Decadurabolin and oxandrolone (Oxandrin) have been very helpful in battling lipodystrophy. We have done some preliminary studies and more are planned. Lipo is a very difficult topic and it will take a long time to figure it out. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Using Steriods in fighting Lipodystrophy
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.