update

I stopped all treatment due to lipodystrophy. It has now been eight months since I stopped. In that time my abdominal area has lost some of its fat accumulation and I have had a return of most of the fat in the buttocks. As of yet I have not seen any return of fat to my stick like arms and legs. I am beggining to fear that I have permanantly been deformed. I now wish that I had deferred treatment until I really needed it.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Keep checking those numbers so you can be ahead of any progression and get back on treatment. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Floaters
Side Effects Seem Unbearable!