Jan 19, 2000
Can floaters be a sign of HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Fisher
In the eyes?
I doubt it except with very advanced HIV complicated by CMV retinitis which would cause severe visual impairment.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
need to loose weight
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Suboxone Cause Hep C?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Does Cervical Cancer Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.