|Lipodystrophy in the Face
Jan 19, 2000
Are there any new treatments or strategies for preventing or stopping lipodystrophy in the face?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Nothing new, although we are now looking for lactic acidosis and thinking of changing nucleosides if they are implicated. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Weighing in the back or my mind!
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.