Neutropin and genotropin

I've recently been told that the growth hormone Serostim is NOT a good solution to promoting muscle mass growth, as its initial purpose was more specifically discovered to promote bone tissue growth in adolescents and had nothing to do with promoting muscle tissue growth. However, I've also read that Serostim has some immune boosting proporties. Can you elaborate?

There has been a lot of discussion about the use of neutropin and genotropin in lieu of Serostim. Are these more specifically designed to enhance lean muscle tissue growth and, if so, why have not more doctors not prescribed these for those of us wasting?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You are right about the growth promoting properties of growth hormone. You should ask the manufacturer about the immune effects. I am uncertain if they exist. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Protein breakdown and heat
weight