|supplemental information for my question
Feb 14, 2000
I asked a question relating to my testosterone level. The additional info. you wanted is the units used to measure my testosterone are pg/ml. I stated that I am a 40 year old male with a 15.0 pg/ml free testosterone level. The lab values are a range from 11-55. From this I can see that I am on the low end of normal. At this level do you think I should discuss with my Dr. taking testosterone? I really appreciate you assistance this is a great site.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Yes yes yes.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
discoid lupus -- low testosterone?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Deep Kissing?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.