Feb 14, 2000
What can you tell me about this human growth hormone and prevention of lipodystrophy and facial wasting?
Response from Dr. Fisher
HGH can mobilize fat from areas of accumulation, but no clear evidence that it can tell the fat to go to areas of fat depletion! There may be some benefit caused by facial edema (fluid retention) that may or may not last.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Help! This is a serious issue here!
The Excessive Urinator
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
- What Causes False Positive For Syphilis Testing?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.