|Am I wasting
Mar 1, 2000
HI, I'M 4 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I THINK I HAVE HIV/AIDS. SEE I ONLY WEIGH 104, YOU CAN SEE THE BONE STRUCTURE IN MY FACE (IT FEELS AS IF MY SKIN IS STUCK TO MY BONE),MY ARMS ARE REALLY SKINNY, AND MY SKIN FEELS LIKE ELASTIC. I CAN FEEL NO FAT ON MY BODY. I AM SO SCARED. I AM RAPIDLY LOSING WEIGHT YET I EAT ALL THE TIME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You should certainly get tested for HIV and all other causes of weight loss like thyroid disease. Don't be scared, medicine can do a lot these days and think of the baby. The sooner you get treatment, the healthier the baby will be! Good Luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Question about Juven and Wasting
juven for lipodystrophy??
- Loose Stool After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.