Mar 1, 2000
What is the maximum dosage for the maximum amount of efficiency? I was told a minimum of 18 2.5mg tablets per day to pump up.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Oxandrin has been shown to be potentially liver toxic at doses above 20 mg or 8 tablets per day. It is not safe to "pump up" with more than that. Please don't hurt yourself. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
In response to
MEDICATIONS AND EXERCISE SUPPLEMENTS
- Low Red Blood Cell Count Sign Of Hiv 3 Weeks
- Chances Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand
- How To Gain Weight With Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.