|facial wasting: will fat return?
Mar 1, 2000
I have facial wasting and have switched meds to try to stop it from continuing, if it will return how long do you think it would take? I'm considering cheek implants, surgeon says It would not come back, feels that this is only solution at this point, I have lost about 70% of mass in face, do you feel I should give new meds(nnrti's) more time to see if there is an improvement?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
weight gain due to quitting smoking
Is Testosterone therapy lifelong
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.