|facial wasting: will fat return?
Mar 1, 2000
I have facial wasting and have switched meds to try to stop it from continuing, if it will return how long do you think it would take? I'm considering cheek implants, surgeon says It would not come back, feels that this is only solution at this point, I have lost about 70% of mass in face, do you feel I should give new meds(nnrti's) more time to see if there is an improvement?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
weight gain due to quitting smoking
Is Testosterone therapy lifelong
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Can I Get Std Disease From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.