|weight gain due to quitting smoking
Mar 1, 2000
Why have I put on so much weight since I quit smoking?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Smoking increases your metabolic rate and almost everyone gains some weight after quitting. It is much healthier to gain a little weight than to continue smoking. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
On Serostim 2 weeks, no appetite, still losing weight
facial wasting: will fat return?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.