On Serostim 2 weeks, no appetite, still losing weight

On Serostim , low dose, for two weeks now. Just starting the past 2 days I am getting muscle soreness. Still have no appetite and am still gradually losing weight. My question is this: Will Serostim help me any if I do not eat enough protein and do not have the energy to exercise?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If you are not consuming enough calories, no amount of anabolics or growth hormone will help you. You should speak to your MD about something for your appetite. What about your testosterone level? If that is down, it may cause these problems as well. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

i've got wasting in face and legs from using d4t
weight gain due to quitting smoking