i've got wasting in face and legs from using d4t

i have been using d4t and ddi for many years,in the last 2 years i slowly realized this was causing great loss of fat in my face and legs.i am now off these drugs,am now on oxandrin(to gain mass) but nothing helps put fat back on my face and legs(have plenty of muscle)i know this is becoming a common problem,but being otherwise very healthy it really causes me great concern.is there anything i might have success putting fat back on me. thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Wasting, Some people think that riboflavin, carnitine, coQ and thiamine may help theoretically to reverse this process. However, there is no data yet to back that up. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Testosterone Deficiency HCG
On Serostim 2 weeks, no appetite, still losing weight