body composition?

dear doctor

what do you mean by body composition? and what is the average weight to have if my original weight was 60kg( I mean before getting infected)? but now ...after I was infected -- now it is one year -- I feel that I've gained weight? how much weight to gain or to lose from my normal weight is considered normal!! and how often do we have to weigh ourselves to check the weight? thank you doctor

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Body composition is the breakdown of what you are made of: water, lean body mass and fat. It can be measured scientifically. You should weigh yourself weekly at the same time of day wearing the same clothes or not. Usually your MD will weigh you on your monthly visits too. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D., Ph.D.

losing muscles in my legs!and arms!
wasting drugs