|CRITICAL CARE IN AIDS
Mar 6, 2000
I AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT STUDYING DIETETICS WE HAVE A PROJECT TO MAKE ON CRITICAL CARE FOR HOSPITALIZED AIDS PATIENTS IN RELATION TO NUTRIENTS. I WOULD BE SINCERELY GRATEFUL TO YOU IF YOU COULD MAIL ME THE RELATED INFORMATION OR ALTERNATIVELY POST THE INFORMATION ON YOUR SITE.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I think searching medline or aidsline would be the best avenue for your research. Have fun! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Burning Fat Follow-Up
Nutritional Supplements for HIV +ve
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.