|Diet and Body size
Mar 6, 2000
I am 4'11'' and weigh 115 lbs. I am 41. and have fibromyalgia. What is the best way to loose weight and stay in shape
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sorry, this is a site dedicated to HIV and AIDS. Try consulting with a dietician/nutritionist. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
d4T has done quite a job on me!
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.