Thanks for Your Advice and Help

I am a avid reader of this web site. I tested positive in october of 1999 and have learned a great deal from reading the questions and answers from each of these forums. I just read "Help! This is a Serious Issue" statement and while I too have also been waiting for this forum to update I do understand that you are practicing physicians and that answering these questions is not your primary job. I also understand that this forum should serve as a supplement not the primary source of information for HIV/AIDS patients. So thanks for taking the time to participate in this forum and keep up the good work. By the way, I do have a question. I am taking Viracept, Zerit and Epivir. Started these meds on Dec. 3rd 1999. I had minimal side effects, which all have stopped.

(fatigue, diarrhea). Are any of these drugs associated with facial wasting?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Yes, but essentially any of the antiretrovirals may be associated with facial wasting.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

testosterone level -- not sure of your response
d4T has done quite a job on me!