|testosterone level -- not sure of your response
Mar 6, 2000
I asked a question about my testosterone level. I stated that I am 40 years old and that my free testosterone level is 15 pg/ml. Is that level too low?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No...but it is on the low side of normal. You might benefit from testosterone supplementation.
Drugs from Mexico
Thanks for Your Advice and Help
- What Are Low Risk Sexual Activities?
- Love Bite And Hiv Infection
- Effects Of An Antibiotic On An Hiv Test
- Are Underarm Rashes Due To Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From Heterosexual Encounter?
- Do I Have To Take A Hiv Test For Immigration Change Of Status Or Marriage In The Usa?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.