|testosterone level -- not sure of your response
Mar 6, 2000
I asked a question about my testosterone level. I stated that I am 40 years old and that my free testosterone level is 15 pg/ml. Is that level too low?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No...but it is on the low side of normal. You might benefit from testosterone supplementation.
Drugs from Mexico
Thanks for Your Advice and Help
- Can A Healthy Immune System Fight Off The Hiv Virus?
- How Long Can Hiv Lay Dormant In Your System?
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Live Outside Body?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Does Saliva Contain Hiv?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Thrush Of Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.