|Weight Gain ????
Mar 6, 2000
I am very confused. Diagnosed almost 2 years HIV+, have
gained weight, my appetite is better than the average bear. Could this be due to the protease medication, or should I expect wasting later? To be honest with you I haven't experienced any systems of HIV+ I've heard or read about. It does make me wonder.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Drugs from Mexico
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.