|Weight Gain ????
Mar 6, 2000
I am very confused. Diagnosed almost 2 years HIV+, have
gained weight, my appetite is better than the average bear. Could this be due to the protease medication, or should I expect wasting later? To be honest with you I haven't experienced any systems of HIV+ I've heard or read about. It does make me wonder.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Drugs from Mexico
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.