Mar 6, 2000
Can your body recover from serious weight loss? I did have perfect body weight for my height. But can I fully recover from weight loss.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Yes you can, but it will take work...nutritional advice, supplements, exercise, etc.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Is it worth changing?
riboflavin, carnitine etc. what's the dosage, docs??
- How Long Does Hiv Fever Last?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will Hpv Virus Make Me Sick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.