Mar 6, 2000
Can your body recover from serious weight loss? I did have perfect body weight for my height. But can I fully recover from weight loss.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Yes you can, but it will take work...nutritional advice, supplements, exercise, etc.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Is it worth changing?
riboflavin, carnitine etc. what's the dosage, docs??
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.