Ozone Dialysis

I have heard and read a lot about Ozone Dialysis lately, do you have any insight on it, and why the Govenment refuses to allow it to be used..according to the studies I've read about via. the Internet, this seems to be one of those miracle cures for HIV and Cancers that no one wants to recognize ... what do you think??

Response from Dr. Fisher

Unfortunately miracle cures are in the category of wishful thinking in my opinion. If a single person has been cured of HIV or cancer or anything with ozone let's see the proof (always ask for proof of any claim especially a "miracle cure" of anything).

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Interactions/dangers of niacin as supplementary high cholesterol treatment
Scared of Weight Gain -- Meds