Looking For Mr.

Could we please try to get this person back so we can ask him some questions. March 13, 2000-"Some help with facial wasting". I would like to know how much the plastic surgeon charged and where in the US he lives. I live in LA so I'm sure there are many competent plastic surgeons here. If we could get further info from him on the details of the procedure it would benefit a lot of people, especially if it worked the way he said it did. Help/SOS!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I am sure the activist community in LA would know who the surgeon is. If anyone has had a good experience please let us know. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Wasting
Facial wasting