Apr 20, 2000
hello doctor, in the last three months I have developed lumps on my breasts and now the breasts are getting larger. I started testosterone 10ml every two weeks. What else can be done?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Generally, you should make sure they are benign and have your MD examine them. If suspicious you can have a mammogram. That's right, men can get breast cancer too! It is most likely gynecomastia and benign and caused by the testosterone. I would generally advise no treatment, because the only clear remedy would be surgery. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Alcohol and HIV
my input re: fascian
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.