Building Muscle Mass

I have considered using a product called "Creatine Fuel Cocktail", to help build muscle mass. The main ingredient is Creatine Monohydrate. Is this a safe product to use, along with my medication regime? (Crixivan,D4T,3TC)

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I have heard good things about creatine and it's ability to help build muscle. It is OK with your meds, but the main caveat would be to make sure you get enough hydration to avoid kidney stones from the crixivan. The Creatine can dry you out and make you more susceptible to stones. Good Luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

facial Wasting
will this