Apr 20, 2000
I understand that l-glutamine dissolved into water will breakdown after about 45 minutes. Is this true? Does it need to be ingested immediately after mixing, and if not, how soon after?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most amino acids will undergo hydrolysis in water after a time. The time depends on the temperature and each one is different. I would follow the directions on the package. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Wasting and running..........
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.