|is it safe to use xenadrine for weight loss
May 1, 2000
i keep hearing that xenadrine really works, is it safe for people who are hiv & hep c infected?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
In terms of liver toxicity, it is probably OK. However, it is a stimulant drug and can cause heart and blood pressure problems. Exercise is a much safer way to lose weight, or try the low carb Atkins-type diet. Diet drugs are generally not safe. Good Luck with the weight loss. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Lipodystrophy & Anabolic Medications
leg cramps and hypoglycemia
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.