|is it safe to use xenadrine for weight loss
May 1, 2000
i keep hearing that xenadrine really works, is it safe for people who are hiv & hep c infected?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
In terms of liver toxicity, it is probably OK. However, it is a stimulant drug and can cause heart and blood pressure problems. Exercise is a much safer way to lose weight, or try the low carb Atkins-type diet. Diet drugs are generally not safe. Good Luck with the weight loss. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Lipodystrophy & Anabolic Medications
leg cramps and hypoglycemia
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.