|is it safe to use xenadrine for weight loss
May 1, 2000
i keep hearing that xenadrine really works, is it safe for people who are hiv & hep c infected?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
In terms of liver toxicity, it is probably OK. However, it is a stimulant drug and can cause heart and blood pressure problems. Exercise is a much safer way to lose weight, or try the low carb Atkins-type diet. Diet drugs are generally not safe. Good Luck with the weight loss. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Lipodystrophy & Anabolic Medications
leg cramps and hypoglycemia
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.