|Arthritis in HIV/AIDS Patients
May 9, 2000
Wanting to get further reference or other reading sources on arthritis and how this relates to the HIV patient?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't know of anything that is both recent and authoritative on this subject. HIV can cause arthritis, but not commonly. Non-HIV forms of arthritis (i.e. rheumatoid or osteoarthritis) are not related to HIV in any way. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
how long to live?
about anabolic steroids for lipodystrophy
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.