Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

bout to use something new for fascial wasting
May 9, 2000

I tried collagen and it was a mess. I am about to get "fascian". I hear it's better because they can go deeper with it and it lasts longer. If this does not work I am going to find someone to do the micro-droplet injection of silicone. I've heard of good results with that. Any thought or suggestions would be great. I realize I should be lucky to be so healthy after 12 yrs of this but I am not ready to look sick. By the way fascian is made of cadavers I hear...yea...

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I too am looking for answers to this problem. Your experience will be valuable to everybody who reads this forum. Let us know what happens.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Previous
Do low normal testosterone levels indicate intervention
Next
CHINESE HERB INTERACTION?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.