bout to use something new for fascial wasting

I tried collagen and it was a mess. I am about to get "fascian". I hear it's better because they can go deeper with it and it lasts longer. If this does not work I am going to find someone to do the micro-droplet injection of silicone. I've heard of good results with that. Any thought or suggestions would be great. I realize I should be lucky to be so healthy after 12 yrs of this but I am not ready to look sick. By the way fascian is made of cadavers I hear...yea...

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I too am looking for answers to this problem. Your experience will be valuable to everybody who reads this forum. Let us know what happens.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Do low normal testosterone levels indicate intervention
CHINESE HERB INTERACTION?