May 29, 2000
what is antioxidants which can help in early stages of HIV, can you please give some examples of antioxidants?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Antioxidants in common use include riboflavin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and carnitine. Many products are available with combinations of these antioxidants and others.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Boiling Tap Water
- Is Dry Mouth An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.