May 29, 2000
what is antioxidants which can help in early stages of HIV, can you please give some examples of antioxidants?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Antioxidants in common use include riboflavin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and carnitine. Many products are available with combinations of these antioxidants and others.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Boiling Tap Water
- How Long Does A Person Have Hiv Before It Turns Into Aids?
- Purple Violet And Thrush
- Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy And Hepatitis C
- What Does An Indeterminate Hiv Test Results Mean?
- Chances Of Catching Hiv Female To Male
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.